We really appreciate the comments left by our wonderful guests.
"Too short a stay! Excellent accommodation. Outstanding attention to detail and a very sympathetic restoration. We hope to be back!"
- Carolyn and Martin stayed in Burnside in September 2011
"Our third stay at Sebay and enjoyable as ever in this superb accommodation."
- Martin and Margaret stayed in Burnside in June 2011
"Our 5th trip to Orkney is 4 years and wonderful as always. Love staying in Burnside – it’s become our home from home. Thanks Billy and Sheena for great accommodation and must mention Alix’s project on Sebay – it’s a must read with loads of interesting facts on the history of the mill."
- Neil, Jo, Scorah and Troon stayed in Burnside in June 2011
"Third time back in Sebay – Third time lucky! If only all places could be like Orkney. Thanks Sheena and Billy for yet another wonderful break."
- Brian and Audrey stayed in Ladeside in September 2011
"Thoroughly enjoyed the rest and relaxation Sebay Mill provided. First class accommodation in a wonderful conversion. Thank you so much. Will definitely recommend to all our friends and Orkney relatives."
- Sheena and Angus MacPhie
"Best self-catering accommodation we have ever stayed in. Everything provided. Lovely to have such a good welcome pack too."
- Liz and Chris stayed in Ladeside in July 2011
"Clean comfortable, beautifully equipped and the pillows just right! A glorious honeymoon spent here! Many Thanks!"
- Mr and Mrs Wiltskie stayed in Ladeside in June 2011
"Thanks so much for putting us up at this fabulous retreat. A perfect spot, complete with a real homely feel - so even if it does rain it doesn't matter, you can relax in the comfort and luxury of Burnside."
- Jennifer and Michael stayed in Burnside
"Best self-catering accommodation ever! Excellent."
- Ruth and Keith stayed in Ladeside in July 2010
- The Underhills